HSE Management System
Our HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations worldwide with regards to health, safety, and the environment. Management communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business, and each D&D organisation must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
- commitment and leadership and accountability
- policies and objectives
- Material procurement and subcontracting
- organisation and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews.
These are continuously improved by conformance checks
- on day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- on the management system (correction)
- through modifications to the management system (improvement)
HSE Management Policy
The long-term business success of D&D depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and great communication. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and (sub)contractors. D&D requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE from all employees and contractors. Project managers have a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards.
We are committed to
D&D has experience with all international construction codes and standards including: